WTS Side Armor Short Rail with 6 Shell Side Saddle

dprichard

Bought it from KFab to try it out. Really nice, just makes it a little tight in my shotgun scabbard (Which is what I was worried about cause my scabbard is kinda small. Thing is in great shape and holds the shells nice and firm. $120 shipped (Exactly what I paid for it) CONUS USPS MO or Paypal. Thanks for looking. :D

sidearmor.jpg

KB FAB,

Are the Benelli OEM washers eliminated with the SA rail install?

Did you use blue loctite for the install?

Any torque values?

Yes, don't use the OEM screws/washers but keep them in case you ever want to re-instal the stock rail, or Kip's. I did use blue loctite to install the Sidearmor rail and was careful to not over tighten. No torque values but If I had to guess I wouldn't go over 30 inch pounds.

Edited by KB Fab

It's recommended not to over tighten it due to the aluminium threads getting ripped out, right?

I tightened it only hand-tight, but with some force I might have gotten it a little tighter, but I didn't wanna risk it. When uninstalling the Mk I Sidearmor rail I was pleasantly surprised that the threads weren't damaged at all, it seems Benelli did use some quality aluminium after all.

It's recommended not to over tighten it due to the aluminium threads getting ripped out, right?

I tightened it only hand-tight, but with some force I might have gotten it a little tighter, but I didn't wanna risk it. When uninstalling the Mk I Sidearmor rail I was pleasantly surprised that the threads weren't damaged at all, it seems Benelli did use some quality aluminium after all.

I got a little over zealous on the center screw and over tightened it a bit. I was 2 down and 3 to go and I pushed the limits.. what can I say. So the center hole is stripped but it holds the screw since I lock tighted it, so it's not completely stripped out but it is stripped. God help us all.