m2 comfortech stock on an m1

davaodoc

Thanks I will. I use the M1 to compete in the IPSC standard shotgun or tactical 3gun division. The barrel has standard rifle sights which I prefer over ghost ring sights because it allows me a lower cheek weld. I just slap on a TruGlo fiberoptic sight.

The M2 practical shotgun I have has a ported barrel with ghost ring sights and a pic rail which I plan to use in the open division. But I like the way how the comfortech stock feels in recoil. I'll try to see if I can fit it to the M1

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the comfort tech stock and forearm and put them on my sbeI .

If you change the trigger group from the sbe to the sbeII trigger, it will bolt up slicker than snot. If you use the original trigger,you have to drill the stock out to look like the original to fit. also you will have to cut off 1 of the teets to fit. I also had to file the side of my reciever to fit the outline of the spacer. all in all, looks like a hybrid. But, it works.

Brice

• 2 weeks later...

An M1 stock fit my SBEII, so I don't see why it wouldn't work the other way around.

That being said, it is my understanding that the M2's shipped with shim kits - same as the SBE's, so you should be able to buy shims for it without having to get the whole stock.

Brownells, Mann & Sons, etc. should have them.