M2 3 Gun charging handle and bolt release button for an M4 ?

roger1

Hey all,

I recently purchased my first Benelli, an M4 H20, and so far am loving the gun !! Id always wanted an M4 but always had other guns I had to have first, finally when I saw the M4 H20 I knew it was time to get one.

like many of you I find the charging handle a bit small and hard to use, especially if wearing gloves, and the bolt release button is small as well.

Ive looked at products from DMW, Carrier Comp, and GG&G, and though I'm sure they all make very solid products I like having OEM parts whenever possible.

Looking at the M2 3 gun the charging handle looks big enough without being huge.

Im not sure about the bolt release button, I like GG&Gs a bit better but its just SO expensive for what it is.

ANybody have any idea if these parts from the M2 would be compatible with the M4 and if so where might I get them ?

Thanks

Hey all,

Ive looked at products from DMW, Carrier Comp, and GG&G, and though I'm sure they all make very solid products I like having OEM parts whenever possible.

Looking at the M2 3 gun the charging handle looks big enough without being huge.

Im not sure about the bolt release button, I like GG&Gs a bit better but its just SO expensive for what it is.

ANybody have any idea if these parts from the M2 would be compatible with the M4 and if so where might I get them ?

Thanks

The GG&G release does work with both. The M2's charging handle is not cross-compatible.

The release is available direct from GG&G.

Enjoy that gun.

• 3 weeks later...
You could always go with the Nordic release button but you would have to drill/tap it yourself. Not that difficult if you have the right tools.

CMM uses a 4-40 pre-tapped assembly. Just place the button of your choice with a 4-40 screw in it. Here is one of my custom setups courtesy of some online vendor who I have forgotten, and Kip, who was nice enough to finish it for me (button is stainless)!

(Please disregard the stray hair from my Maine Coon. He's off getting a hair-cut right now, ironically.)

9uq344.jpg

As to your charging handle, Kip's product is the best one on the market in my experience, and opinion. The only one that I would consider equal to it is the Design Concepts handle which inspired it, and good luck finding one. I only know the whereabouts of a couple of them, and I also know who made them. You won't be getting any of them from either source.