Benelli M4 on fire.

jaegerbataillon511

This forum is about the weapon and any who are not interested in your opinion on my belly. Dude calm down. I deeply care about the Russian people is your opinion about my physique. One can only be happy that you fell in love with the great Russian language ;)

And why I came to the U.S. forums? I do not understand ...

Отменить изменения

Looks like it could be anywhere in the US, except he's in Russia. Cold War is long over, welcome to our forum. Probably cost him a small fortune. Looks like he's trying to get some practice in the video. Enjoy your shotgun (looks like you are) and ignore the haters. I had a Russian girlfriend for 5.5 years; tough people!

chill bro. the guy has a big belly. he is not that good at loading and he is just blasting as fast as he can. if people are going to post vids of themselves they better be able to take some heat.

It`s not by good loading he wants to show himself as a good shooter, but to show us a new video posting of himself to correct the bad flameout of his Benelli and certainly when someone makes a funny remake of his youtube video. In my opinion he is loading correctly by portloading.

This is probably an average american shooter with his belly.