A nightmare / funny story

Huff64

Back in June after going to a local gun show one saturday I decided i wanted a combat shotgun and preferably a semiauto so I went back on a sunday and asked alot of the venders what to buy. The decision came down to a Mossberg 930 SXP for $750 or a Benelli M4 for $1550. The guys were all hyped up about the Benelli and how it is the best and how it was chosen by the U.S. military. My problem was all i saw was $$ so i bought later thru Buds Gunshop online I bought a Mossberg for a grand less. Well this is where the story gets sad. right out of the box the mossberg wouldnt chamber the 1st shell and that is BAD. I contacted Mossberg support and the gladly sent me a free shipping label. 2 weeks later the SPX is returned so field strip and clean it before loading it up at the range. not only does it still not chamber the 1st shell but now there are metal shavings around the bolt and slide and even loaded with shells the charg bolt locks in place as if it were not loaded at all. So i contact Mossberg again but im not so nice this time. The gladly send me another free shipping label and back it goes. My friends keep saying "you get what you pay for" so i said screw it and went and bought a Benelli M4 which works flawlessly. Fedex delivered a brand new Mossberg 930 SPX to my door last night. I unboxed it and took it apart and yup...brand new. so im selling it ofcorse but the funny thing i noticed putting the 2 weapons side by side is the SPX is like a kids toy made of cheap plastic from Walmart compaired to the M4. You really do get what you pay for. Anyone want to buy a NIB Mossberg 930 SPX HAHA.