Sling options M4

Jdkarmy

Looking for some advice, I ordered a VTAC MK2 Sling but of course before its here I'm already digging and finding more things to spend money on... Also interested in checking out the BFG Vickers sling and wonder what everyone prefers. Also interested in thoughts on going with QD mounts as opposed to the standard stock pocket mount in the rear and standard front mount, I see that mesa tactical offers for the urbino a QD swivel it appears for inbetween the stock and receiver, also found a link to this,

http://noveskerifleworks.com/cgi-bin/imcart/display.cgi?item_id=ben-qdsp&cat=147&page=1&search=&since=&status=

which looks like it would possibly be compatible in the pocket area of the urbino stock possibly?

I cant seem to find any solutions on how or where you would put a QD Swivel on the front of the stock if you wish to run a 2 point option which is what I think I would prefer.

Let me know your thoughts and ideas for a front QD Swivel mount.

Vickers slings are good and I own several of them. One you may want to take a look at is the Urban-Sentry hybrid sling by Urban-ERT. It's a convertible sling that can be used in either a single or two point configuration. Be sure to view the video, as well.

I've been using this sling with my M4, in its two point configuration, for a couple of months now and I'm really happy with it. BTW, this sling is "sort of" a QD setup in that the sling is easily detached though you still have the sling attachments on the weapon. I don't find the attachments obtrusive when they're on, but they are there. Of course, the attachments themselves are easy enough to remove and you can always do that too.

http://www.urbanertslings.com/bem4urhyslki.html