Is it Legal (not Benelli related at all)

M4-Desert Camo

Yep... and I sent a 5000 character reply last night... apparently you didn't get it :( and I didn't realize that I needed to tick the "save a copy to my sent box" before I sent it[ATTACH=CONFIG]1938[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Maybe a moderator can dig it out?

Edited by RoadDad

Yep... and I sent a 5000 character reply last night... apparently you didn't get it :( and I didn't realize that I needed to tick the "save a copy to my sent box" before I sent it[ATTACH=CONFIG]1938[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Maybe a moderator can dig it out?

Thanks ... I did get your response, just didn't get any "alert" that I had PM when I logged in so I went looking for it.

I just went to my local gun shop (to see if they have a MR1), same place I got my M4. I asked one of the guys about the Nambu and he was very familiar with it, (WW2 buff) and he basically was saying the same thing that I should hang onto it. He advised not to sell it to a Gun Shop or Pawn Shop but offered to take a look at it and advise it's general condition, etc. He also mentioned not to fire it as it would decrease the value likely (not sure about that). I have no intentions of firing it.

He advised not to sell it to a Gun Shop or Pawn Shop

Yes... yes... yes...

offered to take a look at it and advise it's general condition, etc.

He wants to play with it...

He also mentioned not to fire it as it would decrease the value likely...
Like it's never been fired before? [ATTACH=CONFIG]1942[/ATTACH]

I have a flintlock pistol dated between 1645-1660 and have fired it multiple times... value hasn't dropped a cent... Just don't alter the condition of the pistol and the value will not decrease... unless the pistol is rusting and pitted... or is in unusable condition... then get it restored by someone who really knows what they are doing.

But if you do fire it before getting it checked for safety/function (assuming you can't do it yourself) and it blows up in your hand it will devalue both the gun and your arm...