Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Vertigofirearms

Trivia

ooo good guess HK, you would think that Benelli would have made one by now....

They utilized the oddball M3 for the repeating function with use of a throw lever. Theoretically pondering, a simple switch of the cartridge release latch will render it able to be transplanted to the M1 and M4. I only haphazardly stumbled upon this information in one of Benelli online documents; so who else knows anything about this?

XQ3Jmyn.jpg

They also happened to use the M3 for Beretta's usage. Unfortunately this one is unknown to the average american shooter.

E2pJoyf.jpg

Edited by Vertigofirearms

Benelli Bellmonte that came out a few years ago. Manufactured and assembled in Spain with barrels made in Italy. It is essentially a resurrection of the old SL80 platform (similar to the Beretta ES100). Pricing is around $500 USD in most countries.

Bellmonte3.thumb.jpg.0fcad55fe5876f192802c960600c2a54.jpgBellmonte2.thumb.jpeg.30556c87bc7fddb856473fc1f40e3e81.jpegBellmonte.jpg.438eb7d38e310ebb2f6039681ce4e8f3.jpg

Apparently this is the factory M4 armorer's tool to take apart the piston plug, adjust the front sight (5.5mm), and adjust the rear sight:

tool.jpg.238beb2733832421a6826b8f0f722d02.jpgtool2.jpg.348de018754e7fe32faf9c6fd5e18c34.jpg

Maybe talk to heckler&kochp2000? I dunno how to obtain this special tool. I bet there is an automotive tool equivalent for the gas plug. You don't really need the sight tool.