What magazine needed for Benelli M4 if switching to 14" barrel?

0750turbo

I apologize if this has been asked/answered before as I did do a search on this site and on Google in general but couldn't find the answer.

I have an M4 with a full length Carrier Comp magazine tube currently installed. I am interested in installing a 14" barrel (after receiving my tax stamp) and wondered what tube options are out there to replace mine? I would like to have the maximum capacity but also have the barrel nut stop just short of the muzzle like a normal M4.

I appreciate your help.

Craig

I checked the Carrier Comp site and the 5-round tube they sell is a direct replacement for the original albeit lighter/stronger. I still have the original 5-round tube so would that work as well?

Yes, the factory 5 round tube will work, it just doesnt help with 922r. The carriercomp tube is lighter, and adds value to the gun as they are recognized as high quality.

I checked the Carrier Comp site and the 5-round tube they sell is a direct replacement for the original albeit lighter/stronger. I still have the original 5-round tube so would that work as well?

Yes, the factory 5 round tube will work, it just doesnt help with 922r. The carriercomp tube is lighter, and adds value to the gun as they are recognized as high quality.
what he said.

You can absolutely use the original factory tube - it will work just fine with the 14" barrel. The Carrier Comp tube is lighter, corrosion-proof and provides a tingling sensation in the pants.