Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jawarren

price check M$

Asked the seller if it is a older or newer 11703. The older ones like my burnt bronze one take a lot of work to bring up to current specs. They came with the dreaded 4 port barrels and neutered receiver extensions that won't permit a collapsible stock to function.

I remember looking up Benelli manufacture dates my y the proof mark codes. Mine is a “CI” or a 2012.is there a serial number date chart?

Well I gave up and ordered the 7+1 NP3 M4 today! Had no luck with the used market and this gun had it all. The price was a bit more then I wanted to spend but you only live once right. Thanks again for all the help!

Well I gave up and ordered the 7+1 NP3 M4 today! Had no luck with the used market and this gun had it all. The price was a bit more then I wanted to spend but you only live once right. Thanks again for all the help!

I would like to order one myself. Do you know where to order the 7+1 version M4? I thought that was for law enforcement. I have been looking for a 11711 version but cant seem to find one.

I got it from Kentucky Guns, but you do have to be law enforcement. Benellis rules as I understand it.

I guess I have to find one on the secondary market.