SBEII Stovepiping HELP

KRL

Wow!! The CS guys at Benelli must read these forums, I got two calls yesterday!!! they're gona send me a shell extractor and a shell ejector, he said one is a no-brainer to instal and the others a bit more complex. So any advise from you Benelli vets on how to do this surgery correct, would be great.

[ 11-08-2006, 10:10 AM: Message edited by: huskers1w ]

Just like to let you guy's out there how much information i got off this site & say thanks.But after cleaning &recleaning it still stovepipes.It had the proper break in of 3 boxs of 31/2"shells but it dosn't like 3"shells.No proplem with 2.3/4 or 3.1/2

joat,

Mines just the opposite, work fine with 3 & 3.1/2 shells, but hangs the 2 3/4 shells up all the time. It's done it with 1.1/4 through 1.1/2 oz shells of all brands.

I'll agree with you on this site also, I've been a lurker for along time and got a ton of information, now I need some help. Thanks guys

Some guys may grimace at this BUT, I have shot 10k plus rounds out of mine, of varying types of shells. THe only problem I ever had was a factory shell with no powder

As soon as I got the gun, I cleaned it with alcohol to get all oil/grease out. Went to the trap range, shot 8 boxes of target rounds with a completely dry gun.

Came home, disassembled it. Oiled everything. Never looked back.

As i said before, only 1 no powder misfire-

The shells were rem sportsman.rem.nitro mag. federal. winchester. & kent fast steel. I told a buddy of mine i was selling it told him what was wrong with it he said he wanted it for geese & was only going to use 3.1/2 shells so it's gone. I order the rem 1187 preimier today it should be hear by nov 16. Well thanks for all the information it's a great site keep up the good work