My Turkish clone

rubicon20032003

• 5 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, sniiped said:

forgive me here, but wouldn't it have been cheaper to just buy a benelli?

Have a few benelli already and wanted a project.To behonest was cheaper then buying a new m4 .And it’s all aftermarket.Then being a stock Benelli Bought must parts used.And bought a m4 parts kit for cheap 

784FB7CB-D72B-4961-98B9-36B0F2E00A4D.jpeg

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
13 minutes ago, Plumber J said:

Hey man, I'm doing the exact same thing over here. 

Bought the T4 clone and regretted after the first 100 rounds. 

So also gonna make this my project and replace everything except the receiver.

How's its handle so far? I'd imagine no issues since it's a benelli now lmao

Runs same as my real Benelli.Glad I did it .Was a fun project.And in about what a real Benelli costs and has all aftermarket 

Thanks for posting.  I have always thought that even just replacing the bolt and bolt carrier, shell catch, lifter, and trigger group would do wonders for a clone.  And much cheaper than a Benelli M4.

the c stock, so the tube you bought threaded right in to reciever no issues?  What brand is your clone?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, RxArms said:

Thanks for posting.  I have always thought that even just replacing the bolt and bolt carrier, shell catch, lifter, and trigger group would do wonders for a clone.  And much cheaper than a Benelli M4.

the c stock, so the tube you bought threaded right in to reciever no issues?  What brand is your clone?

Toros/Four Peaks Copolla T4 .Yes ever Benelli part  mounted right up to it Plus I sold of my Turkish barrel and bolt and trigger for like $350 .So only into reciever for like $250

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, rubicon20032003 said:

I’ve only shot maybe 1500 of back aces buckshot and slugs thru it.Haven’t seen much wear on receiver

Sounds like you've got a good one, I've read mixed reactions to them. I personally do not have a clone, I just thought it was an interesting question he was posing and really didn't know the answer to.