M1014 adjustable parts

Warrior67

12 minutes ago, Warrior67 said:

Just purchased an Benelli M4 M1014 Limited and discovered the skeleton stock does not allow you to adjust the length of the stock, does benelli sale parts to fix this, probably will return it to place of purchase if it can not be fix.

Yes you need a new recoil tube, you can buy an OEM 3 position, or perhaps wait a few weeks for the Benelli M4 6 position recoil tube  I’ll be releasing soon!

if swapping it out is too much for you to take on, I’m working with a guy here on this board that can help you out with that in the USA.

• Upvote 5

On the positive side, that stock that comes on it tends to be the more expensive and harder part to find. Getting a recoil tube with the additional positions was pretty easy. Assuming that was one of the key selling points for you. Also, don't know how it is in your area, but good luck getting them to take a gun back if you do decide to go that route. 

• 5 weeks later...

If not too late to return you can get the Benelli M4 LE 11715.  It has collapsible stock 7 round tube with tube extension.   Plus it has removable choke as opposed to fixed.  Ghost ring night sites, available on gunbroker  $2399 and no goofing around.  Imported this way all legal not sure about CA and NY.   But IL ok :)

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/940909931

• Upvote 1

On 7/29/2022 at 4:03 PM, Ho-bert said:

If not too late to return you can get the Benelli M4 LE 11715.  It has collapsible stock 7 round tube with tube extension.   Plus it has removable choke as opposed to fixed.  Ghost ring night sites, available on gunbroker  $2399 and no goofing around.  Imported this way all legal not sure about CA and NY.   But IL ok :)

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/940909931

Definitely not allowed in CA. ?

On 7/28/2022 at 4:50 PM, Warrior67 said:

How many parts did you changed out to be in compliance with the 922r, also do have to submit any paper works to the ATF for the change out?

Several options for 922r , CC ti US mag tube, US follower, US Stock,  US hand guards, 3 US FCG parts, US trigger housing. If you use the collapsible C stock, and 7rd tube. You have to replace 4 parts and no paperwork required. 922r it’s self is subjective to debate. I’ve saw several conflicting ATF “interpretations” so I guess it applies to whichever letter you follow. As for 922r parts , when replacing parts make sure they are as good or better than you are replacing. the Carrier comp Titanium tube and supplied follower is GTG, the FFT hand guards are acceptable with a little fitting, the aluminum trigger housing is a good option as well. I avoided swapping FCG parts because I’ve heard if issues with some of those. Regardless how ever you choose to approach it there’s an option.

• Upvote 1