blitzkrieg components front sight for Benelli M4 night sight

Jaason0

Yes Evolution it is the right one. I got the orange and the luminesent green. I like both A LOT. I go back and forth on which i like better. The orange is awesome for day time and dot is easy to see at night. The lumi green is good in day time but really shines at night. I m using the lumi green right now. I ll swap them out in a few weeks and give the orange a try. Sorry didn t respond quicker

Edited by Jaason0
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jaason0 said:

20230806_133638.jpg

Inked20230623_175345.jpg

Sweet setup. I'm working on m AR-10 to pretty much have the same setup. Having issues with my Odin Works barrel shroud and nut. These Odin Works are pretty nice but they make their barrel nut and adapter outta plastic which I didn't know at the time and has since cracked now I need a new one and of course, they are all sold out.  

• Upvote 1

On 8/6/2023 at 11:03 AM, Jaason0 said:

Yes Evolution it is the right one. I got the orange and the luminesent green. I like both A LOT. I go back and forth on which i like better. The orange is awesome for day time and dot is easy to see at night. The lumi green is good in day time but really shines at night. I m using the lumi green right now. I ll swap them out in a few weeks and give the orange a try. Sorry didn t respond quicker

Ha! I just ordered 1 of each like you have. I am a minimalist when it comes to mods for this gun....this front sight post seems an improvement and worth it.

• Upvote 2

On 8/6/2023 at 9:55 PM, John Doe said:

Sweet setup. I'm working on m AR-10 to pretty much have the same setup. Having issues with my Odin Works barrel shroud and nut. These Odin Works are pretty nice but they make their barrel nut and adapter outta plastic which I didn't know at the time and has since cracked now I need a new one and of course, they are all sold out.  

Hey John Doe, have you heard of kynshot hydraulic buffers for ar 15 s? When i ordered these blitzkrieg benelli M4 sights, they sell these hydraulic buffers and i did some research on them. I ve heard that they are AWESOME and make a big improvement in flt recoil and rate of fire. They have these for ar15 s and ar10 s. They aren t that expensive and has have a warranty of 10 yrs or 1 MILLION rounds LOL . I am waiting on the one i need to come back in stock to order one.

• Upvote 1

No, I have not. I have been doing really well with JP Enterprise buffers, I like them a lot. 

Just got my Blitzkrieg installed on my Benelli and man what a pain in the butt. So they didn't have that little wrench in stock when I got the sight and not looking and thinking about it I didn't have the right tool for the job. Welp I finally got the dang sight on then I realized it was pushed all the way to the right lol. Then I had to loosen the nut back up adjust and get the windage set then tighten back down without adjusting the windage. So, let's just say I recommend everyone either get that tool first or get it before your sight because I don't want to repeat what I had to use to get this dang thing on, it's actually embarrassing. 

But now that it is on and sighted in man I gotta say it's a cool front sight and I think way better than the stock tritium sight that came with it. I'm about to head out and try this new sight with some 3" 00 Buck I've been wanting to try out. Hopefully, all goes well. Thanks for the recommendation Jaason.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, John Doe said:

No, I have not. I have been doing really well with JP Enterprise buffers, I like them a lot. 

Just got my Blitzkrieg installed on my Benelli and man what a pain in the butt. So they didn't have that little wrench in stock when I got the sight and not looking and thinking about it I didn't have the right tool for the job. Welp I finally got the dang sight on then I realized it was pushed all the way to the right lol. Then I had to loosen the nut back up adjust and get the windage set then tighten back down without adjusting the windage. So, let's just say I recommend everyone either get that tool first or get it before your sight because I don't want to repeat what I had to use to get this dang thing on, it's actually embarrassing. 

But now that it is on and sighted in man I gotta say it's a cool front sight and I think way better than the stock tritium sight that came with it. I'm about to head out and try this new sight with some 3" 00 Buck I've been wanting to try out. Hopefully, all goes well. Thanks for the recommendation Jaason.

It's not fun when you have to buy a special 3.5 mm wrench for one little operation like installing the sight but when you need it, you need it. I will note that FFT was selling that wrench for $25 IIRC. The EXACT SAME wrench was available for $9.99 on Amazon. If you're gonna do that to me I expect dinner and a movie at least.

Edited by StreetSweeper56
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

It's not fun when you have to buy a special 3.5 mm wrench for one little operation like installing the sight but when you need it, you need it. I will note that FFT was selling that wrench for $25 IIRC. The EXACT SAME wrench was available for $9.99 on Amazon. If you're gonna do that to me I expect dinner and a movie at least.

lol hate to tell you I got mine on Amazon for $4.48 when I did mine. FFT with another sale special, $25 is crazy. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StreetSweeper56 said:

If you're gonna do that to me I expect dinner and a movie at least.

🤣🤣🤣

Yeah, I'm not sure what is up with FFT. I have been doing a lot more research on parts and looking at some of the recommendations you guys have made to me and others and I just can't seem to understand why they are so expensive compared to others. I get that they are American made and he is running a small business and that is not easy I respect him for that I've been there, but man some of those prices are just outrageous. Especially considering other companies make the same product and are just as good and have been way less. I don't mean to bash the guy, I love what he is doing and I hope and pray he continues to have a successful business

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

On 9/6/2023 at 7:05 PM, Benelli184 said:

Where did you get that rear? Also so you would get the short version of that front sight? Thanks!

Mine came from the factory with luminous sights, I have the tall version of the front sight but there’s enough adjustment in the rear to make it work. I’ll switch to the proper size front sight at some point.

• 2 weeks later...