No mods? No admin?

M2_shootr

10 hours ago, Varangian said:

All of the people on here griping are precisely the people who don't need to be moderators.

Sounds just like a HOA meeting.

Not sure why you are so upset about all of us making a reasonable complaint about the situation. If it doesn't bother you then great, move along, but please don't criticize me for having an expectation that a forum should function within its own stated capacity. I am not upset about a minuscule thing here. Please for future interactions if you could be so kind as to refrain from being overtly confrontational and bitter towards those who have standards for how a site is supposed to be run, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you sir and God bless.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

9 hours ago, John Doe said:

Not sure why you are so upset about all of us making a reasonable complaint about the situation. If it doesn't bother you then great, move along, but please don't criticize me for having an expectation that a forum should function within its own stated capacity. I am not upset about a minuscule thing here. Please for future interactions if you could be so kind as to refrain from being overtly confrontational and bitter towards those who have standards for how a site is supposed to be run, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you sir and God bless.

It was a holiday, and it got cleaned up in short order.  I think the mods did their jobs in a reasonable fashion.  The only thing I find unreasonable here is an apparent expectation that the mods should put spending time with their families on hold just so some members don't have to look at some spam for a day or two...

10 hours ago, Varangian said:

It was a holiday, and it got cleaned up in short order.  I think the mods did their jobs in a reasonable fashion.  The only thing I find unreasonable here is an apparent expectation that the mods should put spending time with their families on hold just so some members don't have to look at some spam for a day or two...

Yes sir, I understand what you are saying, yet I was not expecting the mods to completely disregard their families in any way nor would I ever expect or demand them to. With that being said, if you willingly choose to be in a position that requires consistent attention then please do so. If you can't then that is ok, then give it to others who can be. It took them a couple of clicks of a mouse to remove and block the offender, it wasn't a long arduous task that took them any significant time. Again, there are others here who can do that and are willing to. As one poster has shown, some of these moderators have not been on here in a long very time and to be honest that just is not acceptable. I am sorry if I upset you and caused you to be angry at myself or others that is not my intention and I am not here to troll or upset people at all whatsoever. I love this forum and talking with others about our passion for Benelli. I just hope maybe you can find it in your heart to apologize for your comments as well and that we can all move on from this and hope that the moderators do better in the future. Take care sir and God Bless.  

• Upvote 1