Front Shotgun Bead

smkn1

I Have A Benelli Sport 2 After 500 Rounds Through It The Front Bead Fell Out ------was Thinking About Replacing It With Truglo Or Hiviz Want Threaded Sight Not Magnets Or Tape Any Sugestions Thinking Fat Bead Or Starbright ---thanks For Any Help

I used to like the hi viz sights, but found on my SBE II that they were higher than the bead when installed on my gun. What it done was make the gun shoot lower than with the bead. If you could find a hi viz that that mounted the same height as the bead you would have something.

i've used both and they work great.....a larger dia fiber optic sight will not alter your POI enough to be a concern. The HiViz is on my M1 and I have a truglo on my browning golds....the HiViz came with several different thread inserts that make it a universal fit on many guns.