Easy Benelli?

Caligvla

I am practically dumb-struck with the picture of the pink AR-15. Where, and I do mean WHERE, can I get that done to my Defense M1 S90 ???? I will brush my teeth every night, do my laundry on time or whatever else it takes.

Hey T-F, have you thought about turning your Yogi-Hammer Pink? How cool would that be? There isn't a brown bear or Griz that would dare approach your camp with that piece of weapontry displayed. :cool:

SgtCathy

Cape Pink

The Beretta 391 youth 20 ga. is your gun. Either that or the 20 ga Montefeltro youth. The Benelli is going to be way easier to clean (and keep that way), but the 391 is going to have less felt recoil, especially with the gel pads that beretta sells for this gun. They come in different thicknesses to get the right length of pull for your girl.

agree with mr. witt

T-H, that pink shotgun - AKA "pinky" is famous! I have seen mr Greshum (SP?) shoot it on TV several times and have seen it on various segments of Guns & Ammo TV....it gets a lot of laughs but it is certainly different!

I've always wondered why someone has not come out with a blue "denum" pattern....one that is applied by dipping like the camo stuff?!?! This would be great for conceal carry, 90% of us wear blue jeans and what better way to hide your G-LOCK than to have it "fade" right into your pants?!?!