Finally my Complete Shotgun

Nikolai552

I like it...Not sure if I would personally need the scope, but it looks cool!! BTW- That buttstock carrier looks like a Blackhawk unit...is it? How does it "feel" and does it have an effective hold on ammo when stored primer down (as pictured)? I ask because I was thinking about replacing my Mesa Tactical carrier for one such as yours.

Again...nice.

Edited by shotgunNoob

This is as well, my Deer gun. That's why i have a red dot. This gun is right on the hoohoo at 50Y with a slug. Where i hunt, Brush is thick. Have fun finding a clear shot past 75Y. I am confident this would drop a deer at 75.

And no it isn't Blackhawk, It's Eagle Industries. Extremely comfy and the shell holder has a death grip on the shells. :D

Here is the link Noob http://www.eagleindustries.com/product.php?productid=54&cat=0&page=1