Splash

duckht183

i noticed your 18, still at home with mommy??

Yeah I live at home, so what.

At least my parents were able to teach me how to be responsible.

Were your parents lacking in that catagory.....?? I think so

So whats it like being a 45 year old man who is less responsible then an 18 year old kid? That must suck because Id be a little disappointed in myself if I were you.

Yeah I live at home, so what.

At least my parents were able to teach me how to be responsible.

Were your parents lacking in that catagory.....?? I think so

So whats it like being a 45 year old man who is less responsible then an 18 year old kid? That must suck because Id be a little disappointed in myself if I were you.

Alright you guys. I want a good clean fight, no hitting below the belt, now shake hand and go to your respective corners and and the sound of the bell come out fighting.

(DING)

Alright you guys. I want a good clean fight, no hitting below the belt, now shake hand and go to your respective corners and and the sound of the bell come out fighting.

(DING)

Well I see you guys are still at it. I will say though it's alot more interesting then hearing about how many drops of clp it takes to keep my gun from jamming. By the way splash a 22 may work better . Not near as many shot to pick out.

well you know how it is. most 18 yr olds know everything and never admit to ever doing no wrong. with very few "REAL" responsabiltys to anything more than having fun.i have a few more. house payment, 2 car payment,tags, registration, insurance on both, utilitys,a diabetic wife , a stepson with A.D.H.D., medication for both, food cost and a job that keeps me at work more hours than most people are awake. but no more than any other adult. ive made a lot of mistakes in my life and will make a few more im sure.so i shot a duck out of season... so what. if thats the worst mistake i ever made, i would be in good shape. and if there are anyone on this planet that can honestly say they never made any mistakes, then i bow my head to you. you are truly a supreme human being.

i turned it over to the authorites, and have said i was in the wrong and im sorry more times than i can count. so if you cant accept that and keep harpin on it. it only shows your immaturity.