feeler: M4 2 rnds mag ext

Ding126

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They added a gas operating system to back up the inertia system which means just that not that the M1, 2 & 3 were inferior. In reality the M4 you bought isn't a military spec model so it doean't really matter anyway.

How would you know what I bought? You sure get offended easy

How would you know what I bought? You sure get offended easy

I could care less what you bought facts are still facts, as for thinking I am offended nope. I am however tired of people spreading complete lies about anything that isn't an M4.

They added a gas operating system to back up the inertia system which means just that not that the M1, 2 & 3 were inferior. In reality the M4 you bought isn't a military spec model so it doean't really matter anyway.

There is no inertia system on the M4. The gas system IS the system. Not some "back-up".

• 3 years later...

As to why M2 vs. M4...

I bought an M2 and added ext. magazine, longer bolt release,sling and shell holder for anti breakin gun for work. If I'm not there and it gets stolen then the cheaper gun is lost. I only load tactical slugs and buckshot so no multi-use worries. But.. I need it to work if necessary so no even cheaper guns.

At home, want an M4. Wife can shoot it, have a gun safe when not here and can shoot anything in the ammo box.

Now, where are these M4's so readily available ? I'm told at least 12 weeks for folder by local dealers.