Nova 20 gauge

mthartwig

I have a Black Nova 20 gauge and recently bent the barrel very badly, where is the best place to find a new barrel? Or does anyone have one for sale? Gander Mtn says $350 for a new one but that the price of a new Nova. Thanks

Yep, same price. You have to buy a new gun. You will have better luck finding someone with a cracked stock and you can sell them yours.

• 2 weeks later...
I have a Black Nova 20 gauge and recently bent the barrel very badly, where is the best place to find a new barrel? Or does anyone have one for sale? Gander Mtn says $350 for a new one but that the price of a new Nova. Thanks

My buddy did the same thing with his SBE. What he did was call customer service and they directed him to a local dealer that was in our area. I would give that a shot before going out and buying an entirely new gun. Let me know how it works out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...