Choke tubes and case

Newkie

Greetings All.

I have been lurking on this web site for a while now. And want to say thanks for all the great info that has been posted.

After 13 years of telling my wife, That I wanted a SBE, she actually let me go out and buy one. Persistence pays off.

I think I got a great deal on an old SBE, not the II, unfortunately it came with only the IC choke tube and no case. Anybody know where I can find a used complete set of tubes and case? I know the site has new ones, available, but was hoping that someone here got rid of an old gun and had this stuff laying around. Just like the guy I bought mine off of, who knows waht he did with it!

Thanks again, in advance for all the help.

• 1 month later...
Greetings All.

I have been lurking on this web site for a while now. And want to say thanks for all the great info that has been posted.

After 13 years of telling my wife, That I wanted a SBE, she actually let me go out and buy one. Persistence pays off.

I think I got a great deal on an old SBE, not the II, unfortunately it came with only the IC choke tube and no case. Anybody know where I can find a used complete set of tubes and case? I know the site has new ones, available, but was hoping that someone here got rid of an old gun and had this stuff laying around. Just like the guy I bought mine off of, who knows waht he did with it!

Thanks again, in advance for all the help.

it took 13 yrs to get that shotgun out of her? well we now know who wears the pants in your family.:D