I miss my M4S90 : /

Unobtanium

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strangerdanger,

Yeah...lol. I had a few good jobs that yielded some substantial extra cash so I deserved a new car. I still got AWD and a turbo, just not a 4x4 diesel.

Uno,

Looks great, lightweight, and 922r compliant. What have you done to the Vette already if you're back on the M4's???

Strangerdanger,

Yeah...lol. I had a few good jobs that yielded some substantial extra cash so I deserved a new car. I still got AWD and a turbo, just not a 4x4 diesel.

Uno,

Looks great, lightweight, and 922r compliant. What have you done to the Vette already if you're back on the M4's???

'vette has a Valentine 1 hardwired in to the HUD, clear-bra, and that's really all I felt it needed.

You're planning on running an optic of some sort, right?

I'm curious to know how effective the push/pull technique is with the FVG. I have a spare FUG laying around, I might try it on mine just for the **** of it.

needncash:

Good deal. The Subaru will get you most places you want to go in your area. The only thing you're missing from the diesel 4x4 is the super expensive repair bills when things go **** up. Or, spending a ton of cash on a crazy upgrade, then break a factory part associated with it. I've got the front axle out of mine right now for a complete rebuild for just this reason.

You're planning on running an optic of some sort, right?

I'm curious to know how effective the push/pull technique is with the FVG. I have a spare FUG laying around, I might try it on mine just for the **** of it.

needncash:

Good deal. The Subaru will get you most places you want to go in your area. The only thing you're missing from the diesel 4x4 is the super expensive repair bills when things go **** up. Or, spending a ton of cash on a crazy upgrade, then break a factory part associated with it. I've got the front axle out of mine right now for a complete rebuild for just this reason.

Yes, T1/LaRue

Uno,

M4 looks good and has all the right upgrades. Vette is sick

SD,

2011 STi w/forged 18" Sti wheels, Cobb accessport stg 1, Cobb BPV, Clearbra, Tint, Shifter bushings, and waiting for exhaust and double adj. shifter to come to market. I said I was over the cars........but obviously not. Lol