what's a good price for a used M4.

Heather Gaston

Right that was for things that he might want on it. I would love to get him a new one but I'm not able to do that right now so if I can get him a used one (in good shape I will) otherwise I'll wait and get him a new one. The reason I ask the same questions is beacuse most of the time no one answers the question I asked. But a few people. If you feel I wasted your time sorry. I guess I was wrong about finding answers to my questions here guess it's back to google. But thank you Unobtanium for finally answering my question on what to look for in a used gun best info I got on here. If I don't find a deal on a M4 I will check back to see if you still have yours.

Actually, many people have answered your questions multiple times in multiple ways, myself, several times in fact. I have left NO STONE un-turned in answering:

What you want to add

What a new M4S90 costs

What a good used M4S90 costs

What could go wrong on them (not much)

What to look for in a used one

You will note that multiple people pointed you to my M4S90 for sale. Why? Because it was the epitome of the perfect "basic" setup for an M4S90 and a killer price. That wasn't a good enough answer for you, though. Even if you did not want to buy mine, the implications were obvious. They showed you a sample of a very well done basic M4S90 build as best they saw it.

That answered: Cost of a used M4 ($1475 in this case, because I wanted it moved fast and money is less important than utility to me, or I wouldn't buy anything.), things to add (see my former ad), what to look for(A well-cared for gun owned by someone who has built nearly half a dozen like it and knows it forward and backward).

However, you indicate that you still feel a need to "google" information and act as though you could not garner any information from this board.

I have a feeling that yes, you have wasted my time, because you are un-reachable. Yes, I accept your apology. No, my M4S90 is not available any longer as I just shipped it to the FFL of its new owner.

Further considerations:

You can't afford to buy a new M4S90, yet you are worried about adding parts to a used one? That will cost more than a new one.

Edited by Unobtanium