My Brand New Benelli!!!!!!!!!

M1014

more pics to come,,it comes with what you see on the gun plus,,,price is a concern because I be poor,,,,,,had to buy ,sell and trade to get this plus some ot at work,,sacrafices for passion,,,they where selling quick on the web,,,had to act fast for a half decent price,,the price is justfied by my past expieriences,,the internal mods I have not yet verified if any allthough stated by other sources via the web,,,whatever other marketing talk up.I love it,,,,the wife said not in the bedrm,,lol

Edited by M1014

more pics to come,,it comes with what you see on the gun plus,,,price is a concern because I be poor,,,,,,had to buy ,sell and trade to get this plus some ot at work,,sacrafices for passion,,,they where selling quick on the web,,,had to act fast for a half decent price,,the price is justfied by my past expieriences,,the internal mods I have not yet verified if any allthough stated by other sources via the web,,,whatever other marketing talk up.I love it,,,,the wife said not in the bedrm,,lol

Right now I am looking at about $250 in parts. What am I not seeing that justifies the $1000 price-tag over the regular M2?

Just another way for benelli to guppy up another person and overpay for a shotgun as with the m4 H20
gee,everyone likes it but bello,,he must be special,,we got us a hater,,nobody likes a hater,,we all know what a hater bellos,,ha ha,lol

5 bucks says you dont even shoot 3 gun you just bought that lol waste...
your a benelli hater,, I like buying what I like regardless of cost,and sharring with my Benelli buddies online,spreading the joy,you on the other hand like to ridcule and act like an a$$ in front of all of us,i would never take advice from someone like you,keep your negativity up,,we all like a good laugh,remember everybody watching.ps;get help