Seriously considering this red dot sight for my M4

Sukhoi_fan

It's NV compatible, and it's also very competitively priced - http://www.cmore.com/railway.html

I am also there is actually a thread in here about it but I was gonna go with the sts or rts. there was no reason i could see for needing the railway. Thoes sights are very popular on M10 and M11s and i wanted a sight for both my M4 and M11 so I would be used to looking at same thing. still to this day have not got anything as I can talk myself away from the Eotech

I dint even pay attention to NV option!.

the railway also come is a "tac" version where the rail is aluminum(sp?) instead of plastic. I have read may times that the plastic is just fine on full auto M10-11s but have no clue from a 12G. personally I would get the metal version. the Tac version also has a spacer if you wanna lift it higher. Also no clue if that is needed on M4.

hopefully you report back soon on it as I am still on the fence with it and Eotech. Actuall tried to by the X*** 2 or 3 days ago but not in stock.

Ordered Cmore RTS 7 MOA today for my M4. Will let you know how it compares to the EoTech EXPS 2-0 I use on my Kriss and the Trigicon RMR I use on my FNP 45 Tactical. With my 64 year old eyes I need all the advantages I can get.

Ordered Cmore RTS 7 MOA today for my M4. Will let you know how it compares to the EoTech EXPS 2-0 I use on my Kriss and the Trigicon RMR I use on my FNP 45 Tactical. With my 64 year old eyes I need all the advantages I can get.

yes exactly the comparson I want to know RTS 7moa and the Eotech thanks

yes exactly the comparson I want to know RTS 7moa and the Eotech thanks

Should have those results after next weekend and will post them after some time at the range. I hope it will work as well as I expect, since I too have 3 EoTech sights and love them, but the RTS is smaller, cheaper ($331), and will not need to be used with a magnifier on my M4, since I am setting it up for home defense.

I haven't posted any pictures on any forums yet, but will figure out how and post a picture of the M4 with each on it, as well as reviewing how the RTS 7 MOA and EoTech EXPS 2-0 compare as far as target acquisition and accuracy. Hopefully, that will be this weekend, but my M4 is at the gunsmith having a larger bolt release added right now.

thanks for the picture. I went back and forth 100 times since this thread started I was going RTS untill I just ordered the XPS 2 right now on amazon for $450. I have been holding off on this so long i had to do it. still might get a RTS for my M11 but I will check the fit of the XPS first and may be get another lol?

You will love the EXPS 2-0, but didn't mention that I have purchased the OPMOD VERSION at Optics Planet with integrated quick release mount for $495.00 with free shipping and no tax. I'm not sure what came with yours From Amazon. I buy many things on Amazon, but have found Optics Planet usually has good selection, in stock and arrives in 2-3 days with free shipping on most products.

Ya I liked the quick release but it looked like it would be to tall on the M4. the thumb screw on the regular xps is fast enough for me and the paper zombies. speaking zombies I almost went with that one just to be funny. just didnt think my eye would like the biohazard MOA.

On my M4 I have a Leupold deltapoint 3.5. On my PS90 I have a Cmore RTS 3.5.

Both are small and compact. Both do very well. However the lens doesn't get any clearer than the deltapoints. The dot is a lil more crisp on the Cmore. But I hate the on-off switch on the Cmore. It's a pain. The battery tray is nice but I've not even had to use it yet. Maybe once a year?

Big plus for the deltapoint: it turns itself on when I pick it up, night or day. Something to consider for those split second HD situations.

Edit: almost forgot, adjusting the sights is much easier on the Cmore. Deltapoint is very tedious. However, once it's set, it's set.

I can take some photos of both if ya want.

Edited by muffpirate

On my M4 I have a Leupold deltapoint 3.5. On my PS90 I have a Cmore RTS 3.5.

Both are small and compact. Both do very well. However the lens doesn't get any clearer than the deltapoints. The dot is a lil more crisp on the Cmore. But I hate the on-off switch on the Cmore. It's a pain. The battery tray is nice but I've not even had to use it yet. Maybe once a year?

Big plus for the deltapoint: it turns itself on when I pick it up, night or day. Something to consider for those split second HD situations.

Edit: almost forgot, adjusting the sights is much easier on the Cmore. Deltapoint is very tedious. However, once it's set, it's set.

I can take some photos of both if ya want.

heck ya photos are always a plus. I like and didnt know about the delta point turning on automatic that is a super cool feature that should be in all these HD type things. thats split second might be needed who knows. i am gonna google that sight now and check it out.