Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
fletre

just got my new M4 and have a question

If I install a carrier comp 7 round mag tube with the new follower and spring and an FFT forend on a 11707 M4 would I be 922® compliant.

+1 Like Jackalope said!!!...You'd be good to go...and Welcome to the forum fletre!!!

Later,

Hookster :)

Now what happens if you install a C-stock with pistol grip?

If you add the collapsible stock, you'll need four US made parts. Fortunately, it is easy these days. You need four of the following;

1. US Made Full Length Magazine Tube

2. US Made Magazine Follower

3. US Made Hammer

4. US Made Trigger

5. US Made Disconnector

6. US Made Handguard

7. US Made Stock

Obviously the US Made stock won't work if you're going with the collapsible unit.

And just in case you live in California, you can't have a collapsible stock with a full mag tube and pistol grip. (As far as I know)

And just in case you live in California, you can't have a collapsible stock with a full mag tube and pistol grip. (As far as I know)

....Yup...Sadly true Renault.....:(

Thank you for this thread, I have been trying to figure out the 922R Reg and get confused.

Hey M4Fan... Welcome to the forum... Freedom Fighter Tactical's website has a fairly good explanation of the ins and outs of 922r....It can be a little confusing at first...

Here ya go...

http://freedomfightertactical.com/922r-faq/

Later,

Hookster :)

Edited by Hookster
typo

Thank you for this thread, I have been trying to figure out the 922R Reg and get confused.

This sounds familiar for some reason...a lot like a previous post:

"OK guys, need a little help here. I've been trying to figure out 922r compliance standard and I must admit, I get confoozed." :rolleyes:

Edited by paladinjme

This sounds familiar for some reason...a lot like a previous post: "OK guys, need a little help here. I've been trying to figure out 922r compliance standard and I must admit, I get confoozed." :rolleyes:

Amsdorf, is back!!!!

Thanks guys for the info. I have read up a lot on this subject and thought that would do it, but I wanted to check with the experts first to make sure. I'm ok with the pistol grip on the shotgun. So far! By the way, I'm in Florida.