short barrel and magazine extender for Montefeltro

msawyer1

Bought montefeltro for clays,  My first shotgun, very nice!  .  Now doing double duty for Home Defense.  Can a get a short barrel, perhaps for another model.  Looking for low coast if possible, 

Other possibility I guess is to by a long barrel and get cut off to min legal length by smith.  The one I find on line are long and pricey $480.

Question #2 is there a magazine extension available, possibly from another model?

Thanks again for any help provided

There are not any short barrels for the Montefeltro.

If you want to increase the magazine capacity you essentially have to buy all the parts for the front of the gun. The barrel, magazine tube, handguard, and all related parts (from the M1 or M2) would need to be replaced and it will not be cheap. Easier to just buy a second shotgun.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Vertigofirearms said:

There are not any short barrels for the Montefeltro.

If you want to increase the magazine capacity you essentially have to buy all the parts for the front of the gun. The barrel, magazine tube, handguard, and all related parts (from the M1 or M2) would need to be replaced and it will not be cheap. Easier to just buy a second shotgun.

Agreed just buy another gun.

They are great the way they are for hunting IMHO. Great balanced and a lighter weight.

I think the main reason a mag extension isn't just a simple add-on is because of the way the barrel attaches to the magazine. At least on our 20 gauge, the ring is smaller than a 20 gauge shell so it couldn't pass through without major modification.