If you're looking for an 11707...

chris1280

Back then you couldn't use yahoo or gmail and I had setup the verizon email. I didn't log in for a few years and forgot my password and couldn't reset when I switch email service...

Saved myself a ton of money by not having access to Equipment exchange? for the deals.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/17/2021 at 12:08 AM, Doge said:

Back then you couldn't use yahoo or gmail and I had setup the verizon email. I didn't log in for a few years and forgot my password and couldn't reset when I switch email service...

Saved myself a ton of money by not having access to Equipment exchange? for the deals.

I’ve actually got some of the best deals I’ve ever found in the ArF EE. I once got a like new pristine FNC for $1600. I actually PMed the guy to tell him what he had and what it was worth. He said he was a lawyer doing an estate sale and that was his asking price. I claimed it and the next person in line PMed me and offered $4.5k Needless to say, I became the proud but brief owner of a FNC. ? I’ve also saw one of the rarest Arsenal AKs sell for $1200 (these go for INSANE $) because they were a special run of 25 for a movie and what was left of them found their way to the market. Again I told the guy what he had but someone already ripped his arm off the take it! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1