For Sale Benelli M4 H20 Fully built with tons of extras.

OB1102

thanks StrangerDanger

I dont think it is anything nefarious at all, I talked with him enough. He seemed like a good guy, good to go! ?

It may be something else at play, he may travel for work (may be really busy with work and shipped it off and never sent shipping like the first time) I never received shipping for the m4 either, had to contact the FFL and get it.

If the package did get sent back which would make sense with the timing, and he shipped it back friday/saturday.. I would not get it till mid late this upcoming week.

the lack of communication is what concerns me, as I would do my best to communicate quickly and others I have deal with do the same. But that is what it is!

****He got back to me and has been busy with work in an area with bad reception. hopefully gets shipped out monday****

Edited by brightt
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, rubicon20032003 said:

PayPal won’t do anything if there’s a tracking number on transaction and it was shown delivered 

I was not depending on PayPal for that, but that is good to know, thanks!

It appears to be shipping out monday, so we will see!

Edited by brightt

1 hour ago, Dkay67 said:

Did you get an valid update regarding this?

***update***

package shipped out today - 2 day shipping! will update upon receiving it!

seller has been absolutely good to go! 

part of the issue was the post office, than he is very busy, cant fault him for either of those.

communication is key ? 

thank you everybody for your support! 

Edited by brightt

2 minutes ago, brightt said:

***update***

package shipped out today - 2 day shipping!

Did you get a tracking #??

I'm not asking you to post it or anything, it just concerns me - and most others likely - when someone doesn't do what they say they are going to do.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

that part never came, deal was definitely one of the worst I have dealt with in 10 years of dealing, absolutely horrible communication, missing parts twice, fft charging handle never came.. first deal on this forum and pretty disappointed with how it all turned out

will not recommend 

• 2 months later...

Damm man that sucks. If i sell something I try my best to get it out FAST and make sure to put everything in there that is suppose to go. Your name is on the line and that s all we really have. Especially when selling a top notch expensive shotgun. You should havee been credited some back on items u nver got. Hate that man but glad you let everyone know the process. I ll bet people will be a bit hesitant to buy from this guy after the trouble u had.