WTB AVA Tactical Benelli M4 Mounting System

Nerof50

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 hour ago, sniiped said:

never understood why someone would want to turn a tooless field strip into a tool required one.

not sure what you’re referring to. the m4 can be field stripped without tools when either the iwc and ava mounts attached. 

• Upvote 2

On 6/4/2022 at 5:15 PM, Doge said:

Any reason why you won't consider the IWC version?

Great question, I am actually looking to get both for comparison purposes really. Already have an IWC sorted, just looking to compare both from a preference perspective.

19 minutes ago, Nerof50 said:

Great question, I am actually looking to get both for comparison purposes really. Already have an IWC sorted, just looking to compare both from a preference perspective.

The AVA didn't die off because it was better. Now, I like the AVA guy, he was super cool, very interactive, and I feel bad saying his product wasn't my preference, even, but it is what it is.

19 hours ago, Nerof50 said:

i have both. i prefer the ava mount mainly because of aesthetics. also partly because of the type of light that i prefer to run. im currently using a surefire g2x which i know is not designed as a weapon mounted light so i guess we’ll see how long it lasts in that capacity. when i was running the iwc i ran a cloud defensive rein. i thought that set up was significantly more front heavy then how it is now, or at least thats how i remember it.