Briley Charging handle

TheStevenQ

I actually just put a Briley handle on my M4. It looks good, fits good with good clearances. I like it better than the stock handle. Seems like it will work nicely. I’ve only shot a few rounds with it. I’m not a competitive shooter. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, StrangerDanger said:

sQ9zl9Z.jpg

I'm a fan of the new TTI stainless handles. They lock into position better than any other handle I've tried. Like how the OEM one locks into 3 different positions, this one locks into a single position and has directional texture.

I like the new TTI too. In fact, I ordered one and they sent me the old style. I returned it. I told them that I wanted the new version and the man on the phone acted like he didn’t know what I was talking about. I’m not sure exactly how to get the new version.

• Upvote 2

I thought I was going to be able to show you their own pictures on their website but now they only have the one version.  When I bought two several months ago it was up there…I ended up getting one of each. Black was “new” and the silver was normal.    

The new style TTI charging handle is very nice and definitely locks into place. I also just received the Arms Unlimited charging handle and it doesn’t over insert and is nice as well. 

I had the FFT 1/2” charging handle and it would over insert and it put a very small rub mark on my Cerakote finish so it was sold off.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FloridaCreekIndian said:

The new style TTI charging handle is very nice and definitely locks into place. I also just received the Arms Unlimited charging handle and it doesn’t over insert and is nice as well. 

I had the FFT 1/2” charging handle and it would over insert and it put a very small rub mark on my Cerakote finish so it was sold off.

I have a FFT 1/2 that doesn't over insert at all.My M4 has a 2014 date code though.The gentleman that I,purchased it from said that it would over insert on his M4 but perfect on mine.

I believe Benelli changed the handles locking depth on newer M4's.I could be wrong.

13 hours ago, Slickhou said:

I have a FFT 1/2 that doesn't over insert at all.My M4 has a 2014 date code though.The gentleman that I,purchased it from said that it would over insert on his M4 but perfect on mine.

I believe Benelli changed the handles locking depth on newer M4's.I could be wrong.

It didn’t like either of mine which are newer.  It inserted to the depth it was designed which was too far.  I got a refund.

• 3 weeks later...

I ordered the TTI one from stranger dangers recommendation, specifically asked for the newer model including a pic of the two types.. and they still sent me an old one.

They were very helpfully and receptive, sent me a return label and the new one should be here tomorrow 

1 hour ago, brightt said:

I ordered the TTI one from stranger dangers recommendation, specifically asked for the newer model including a pic of the two types.. and they still sent me an old one.

They were very helpfully and receptive, sent me a return label and the new one should be here tomorrow 

Exactlioto. Sounds very familiar.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just got my TTI charging handle and I gotta say I love it but with one drawback. When trying to remove it from the bolt it’s pretty darn hard to pull out. I ended up having to use some pliers to yank it out did anyone of y’all have this problem initially? I’ll post pics when I get the chance.

2 hours ago, TheStevenQ said:

Just got my TTI charging handle and I gotta say I love it but with one drawback. When trying to remove it from the bolt it’s pretty darn hard to pull out. I ended up having to use some pliers to yank it out did anyone of y’all have this problem initially? I’ll post pics when I get the chance.

Don't use pliers! Make a loop of paracord, insert a part of it under the handle grip and pull it out.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, TheStevenQ said:

Twist it at the same time pulling it straight out. Should come out easy.