How i wish we could go back to simpler, cheaper times. M4 related

MrMilitaryPolice

Ah, the good old days….

I did the very same thing last week when I was purging my old receipts and I came across my truck contract from 2008. Back then I bought a brand new 08 Ford F-150 SC Cab FX4 for 43k. Fast forward to August of last year when I traded in that Ford for a GMC Sierra Carbon Pro AT4,  let’s just say the new truck was almost double the price. Ouch!!!!

But I still smile when I start her up every day. Blessed!

Thanks, Garza

A5032F2C-A701-4AB4-AF3A-BE02B7454B2C.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Man, I'm a new owner of an M4 and I overlooked the price of accessories before getting it. I just couldn't pass it up for 1400. However, I am having a hard time justifying spending 800 more for it to meet 922r and have a C-stock. Any helpful suggestions? 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoidEngine said:

Man, I'm a new owner of an M4 and I overlooked the price of accessories before getting it. I just couldn't pass it up for 1400. However, I am having a hard time justifying spending 800 more for it to meet 922r and have a C-stock. Any helpful suggestions? 

gotta pay the cost to be the boss, any high end gun items, not just the m4, has an entry fee.. than if you want best in class upgrades depending on what one likes, your spending hundreds easy and optics / lights / suppressors your hitting thousands

Edited by brightt
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, VoidEngine said:

VoidEngine,

Is it functional? Does it shoot straight? Then no modifications are needed. It’s a very cool gun to shoot/own in it’s OEM configuration. Obviously making it better comes at a hefty and expensive price. My recommendation is to take your time with your gun. Throw a couple hundred rounds down range and find out what you like and don’t like about it. Then you’ll know what you want to change. Start small and upgrade as you can afford to.

Obviously if you have the cash….balls out. But life is not a sprint my friend!

Thanks, Garza

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16 hours ago, VoidEngine said:

Haha... now try Knights Armament for sticker shock

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Man, that is amazing prices.  They screwed the world with covid lockdowns disrupting the flow of the earths economy, not sure it will ever come back to a nice balance any time soon.

Edited by RxArms
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

53 minutes ago, RxArms said:

Man, that is amazing prices.  They screwed the world with covid lockdowns disrupting the flow of the earths economy, not sure it will ever come back to a nice balance any time soon.

Ain't seen nothing yet. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2