What I wish Magpul would do!!!

sonyman74

1 hour ago, Unobtanium said:

Magpul has been approached about the M4 Benelli and declined due to volume.

That said, I prefer the current C-stock. It works amazingly for my uses.

As in too much or too little volume?

I prefer the c stock look also, it is iconic Benelli M4

I don't think it's even possible to use a stock like that due to the angle of the tube the stock would have to fit over top of.

I do wish Magpul would make a C stock though and not gouge us on the price. I think they would sell out even if it were a limited run at a very high price so I can't imagine them not selling out if they kept trickling them out over time at a lower price point. I mean when have they ever not sold every one of their 'special projects'?

33 minutes ago, NineInchNails said:

I don't think it's even possible to use a stock like that due to the angle of the tube the stock would have to fit over top of.

I do wish Magpul would make a C stock though and not gouge us on the price. I think they would sell out even if it were a limited run at a very high price so I can't imagine them not selling out if they kept trickling them out over time at a lower price point. I mean when have they ever not sold every one of their 'special projects'?

All of their special projects had careful market research done prior. They've done their analysis for the M4 market and decided at this time not to enter it.