ISO Impact Weapons Components Benelli m4 - scout mount

CWO 5 OB

Digging through parts boxes looking for 1911 springs the other night, I ran across my mount. (1913 rail version) Like now, put it on and took it off a day or two later, if someone's still looking for one.  (I had a WTS odd on some forum, but now I can't remember which lol)

(just checked a distributor and all the IWC products are sold out, so the internet must have gotten the news)

Edited by cas

On 4/27/2023 at 10:25 AM, cas said:

Digging through parts boxes looking for 1911 springs the other night, I ran across my mount. (1913 rail version) Like now, put it on and took it off a day or two later, if someone's still looking for one.  (I had a WTS odd on some forum, but now I can't remember which lol)

(just checked a distributor and all the IWC products are sold out, so the internet must have gotten the news)

I would love to buy it! I'll DM you.

• 3 months later...

Hi All,

Been after one of these for a couple months.  Signed up for a bunch of notification alerts on different sites.  Just received a notice that they are in stock here: 

With Rail:
https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/impact-weapons-components-lbm41913-201500.html

Without Rail:

https://www.hinterlandoutfitters.com/impact-weapons-components-lbm4s-201499.html

Go get em!

John

• 2 months later...
On 4/24/2023 at 10:01 AM, RxArms said:

I wish I could say more but I’m deep in R&D on a system that is unobtrusive, Will mount the light near the muzzle and comfortably mount a remote switch near the handguard.  It also takes down with no tools.  

Im not ready to disclose more, and this isn’t a plug, but if you want details in the future you can sign up on my newsletter at www.rxarms.com (I only email out once every few months when new products are available).

Looking forward to what you come up with.