My brand new Ethos is unusable

dirtdarte

I just bought a brand new Ethos Cordoba BEST 28 gauge and it is missing necessary parts for it to function. Has anyone ever had this problem? I knew something was wrong with it almost immediately after I got it home and attempted to shoot some clays. The shells wouldn't remain in the magazine tube. The cartridge latch was there but it was letting the shells slip by. Anyway, after some examination, I discovered that the cartridge latch pin clip wasn't there. I'm concluding that it wasn't installed correctly at the factory and fell out of the gun. Good luck finding a replacement... they are out of stock everywhere I've looked. Its frustrating. I've attempted to contact Benelli via the web but no luck. Does anyone know where I can find this replacement part?

I bought it from Sheels... It's like Cabellas... large chain sporting goods store. I haven't contacted them although I may in the future if I can't resolve the issue myself. I did find an appropriate part that will fix the issue, so I'm going to try that first. My bewilderment is with Benelli... silence from them. This shotgun is my 5th Benelli and this experience has somewhat soured my view of the company. Still love the guns though.

1 hour ago, dirtdarte said:

I bought it from Sheels... It's like Cabellas... large chain sporting goods store. I haven't contacted them although I may in the future if I can't resolve the issue myself. I did find an appropriate part that will fix the issue, so I'm going to try that first. My bewilderment is with Benelli... silence from them. This shotgun is my 5th Benelli and this experience has somewhat soured my view of the company. Still love the guns though.

I am familiar with Scheels (one not far from the my house).  I have found their customer service to be very good.  Sound like @remarkable may be able to help, but if not, I would certainly talk with Scheels.  The one near my house had literally a dozen M4's last time I was there!  GL