Authorized/Legitimate Site for Benelli Shotgun Purchase

CK1

New guy here, long time Benelli owner. I was online looking for a Super Black Eagle II (new) and ran across this site… buybenellishotguns.com . It’s got a number of current and older Benelli firearms for sale. 

Is anyone familiar with this site?

Has anyone used it before?

Is it legitimate?

Thanks in advance. 

I agree with phil, I get most of my guns through GunBroker. I do this largely due to me liking mostly uncommon or out of production stuff. If you don't have one, create an account, then search for what you want. Be precise, and look at the results. Once it seems how you want it, tell it to Save Search and turn on notifications. Then, it does the work for you and emails you if something comes up. I have had things take a few years, but I'd have given up if not for that.

Here's the search but includes SBE 3. You can limit further, but this should give you a start:
https://www.gunbroker.com/Semi-Auto-Shotguns/search?Keywords=super black eagle&Sort=13&PageSize=96

Good luck on your quest.

Beware of Fraudulent Online Dealers

Several fraudulent, online retail websites posing as dedicated Benelli firearm dealers have been brought to our attention. We'd like to make you aware of these sites as we work to remove them in the interest of your privacy and sensitive personal information.

These websites have similar names to ours, such as: Benelli firearms, Benelli guns USA, or Benelli parts, and accept payment via third-party apps or cryptocurrency wallets. If this appears like a website you've come across, stay away from it, and don't give them any financial information. Please verify any online dealer before making a transaction through our Authorized Dealer Locator.

It’s unfortunate that criminals are attempting to take advantage of consumers and legitimate online dealers through this tactic. We are taking every step we can to identify, stop, and prosecute these retailers through local, national, and international law enforcement. If you feel you have had your personal or financial information compromised by one of these sites, please contact your bank, the Federal Trade Commission, and the FBI’s Internet Crime Center.

Thank you!

Benelli USA