M4 comes with choke tubes?

HNLV

i bought my M4 in the summer and it only had the choke tube in the barrel and i called my dealer and he called Benelli and was told that on several shipments of the guns the choke tubes had been left out by mistake..well i had my 4 additional tubes in 3 weeks..(4 b/c i bought 2 M4's at the time) so i got mine, if you purchased recently, id be callin and letting them know bout it.

Yes? No? Maybe?

The answer is to call benelli CS (Don't email, they can be unreliable). They'll ask you for the serial number, then send you an unspecified quantity of choke tubes. The most common seems to be 2 extra. Usually IC & C. You may get lucky and get more. You should have a Modified choke tube already. If you don't...well, you may have a fun time getting one from Benelli.

I have just purchased an M4 and I was wondering if it supposed to come with any choke tubes? Please dont reply unless you know for sure.

From advertising on this website seems to me it says C,IC,M chokes are not standard configuration for M4 and i would question them if they only sent C tube! Under specifications i guess they have the option to let you think you are getting all 3 chokes but in the end ya get only one? That is considered read between the lines marketing and ya would not think Benelli would not do everyone like that but when it says "Specifications subject to change without notice" i guess they could have put it in smaller print where i could have not seen it? Benelli has been known to leave tube sets out of new guns and were very responsive in getting them their tubes but this is a case of buy it if ya want it! Surprised but sad, guess your lucky it comes with a C tube if that's the way they are going to be!!

I called Benelli since they only shipped the Modified choke and finally got through. This is after several discussions with them on choke recommendations. They personally told me to ONLY use a Cylinder or Improved Cylinder for Buckshot and Slugs. They told me that the M4s are supposed to be shipped with 3 chokes and they are shipping the others this week. With this in mind they told the dealer (whom I purchased the gun from) when I asked him about it that the web site was wrong and it only comes with one choke and that was it. We will see if I get the others.

Last year when I bought mine the website did have 3 chokes listed as standard and I couldn't find that today. At least back then I called CS and it was at my door in 2 weeks. They admitted that they were having problems shipping those extra tubes because they get confused as to which were military and which were not (military ones without chokes). I don't know if that's altogether true but it sounded reasonable to my simple brain.

Does anyone have the "correct" telephone number to call Benelli regarding the choke tubes? I also just bought an M4 and the only choke tube that came with is in the barrel. It seems you have to talk to the right person at Benelli, if you do, they send you the other tubes, if not, they tell you the specs have been changed.

I am also looking for a full length magazine for mine....SOCOM Guy was making them but I think he is off serving the country in the military. Any info on sites where I can get a good product would also be appreciated......thnx....Lew

im tellin ya, in the summer when i bought mine, they only came with the one tube and i called and had my FFL from whom i purchased to call and was told that they were having problems with some of the choke tubes being left out of the boxes when they were packed. They also said they were working to correct the problem and they did! I had my 4 choke tubes in about 3 weeks, 2 were in packaging, plus the plastic container and 2 were JUST in the plastic container but all were new. they never once questioned me or even asked for a receipt..i was thrilled, and i bet if you called and were angry and demanded satisfation, you'd get it.