Aimpoint T1 QD mount for Benelli Rail

Unobtanium

Yeah!!! Looks good Unobtanium, AD is good stuff. I've got their system on my Tango Down VFG. It's a rock solid mounting system. The only reason I went with A.R.M.S. instead of AD for my socom ML 3 mount was because the AD would have moved the sight forward more because the ring is at the end of the mount instead of centered. But, truthfully I would have preferred ADs locking system. When do we get to see it mounted on your build?

Hookster :)

Yeah!!! Looks good Unobtanium, AD is good stuff. I've got their system on my Tango Down VFG. It's a rock solid mounting system. The only reason I went with A.R.M.S. instead of AD for my socom ML 3 mount was because the AD would have moved the sight forward more because the ring is at the end of the mount instead of centered. But, truthfully I would have preferred ADs locking system. When do we get to see it mounted on your build?

Hookster :)

When Benelli sends me a barrel without a canted front sight.

I have heard good things about the larue mount. Unless you have a collapsible stock its a waste to mount any sight cause it can not be used usefully at full lenth of pull.

My friends and I have broken a few of those on our M4S90's.

Very true about the need for a collapsible stock. That is why I bought one.