New USA Magazine arrived today

zee10103

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ona mi, Ich-e- Bon Son, Yame Kedobhie. Heit!

SHHHHH! Everyone be quiet. I think he's on the phone with Sanrio in Japan right now...negotiating exclusive rights to the Hello Kitty Benelli M4. Maybe we can get the design engraved on a limited edition gun. We might even entice M1014 to buy one if they are exclusive enough.

We're all still waiting for your next product. Christmas is coming up soon and I told Santa I want a ti charging handle, a true mil spec rail, and a muzzle brake for my M4 Assault shotgun...oh yeah and peace on earth and good will toward men.

There's already a Hello Kitty assault rifle:

KittyRifle.jpg

Why not an M4?

If I ever actually have to shoot someone in self defense this is what I want held up in the courtroom for the jury to see as "exhibit A":rolleyes:

That was made for a few reasons 1 to make fun of the evil black rifle laws we have in california and it was also for the guys wife she wanted something cool. I cant belive you guys have a picture of that.

We're all still waiting for your next product. Christmas is coming up soon and I told Santa I want a ti charging handle, a true mil spec rail, and a muzzle brake for my M4 Assault shotgun...oh yeah and peace on earth and good will toward men.

There's already a Hello Kitty assault rifle:

KittyRifle.jpg

This thing rules!! It puts my Hannah Montana sniper rifle to shame.

Hookster :)

I am ready to start a new Thread. "Tossed New USA Magazine Today".

Glad to see that after a billion pages it finally sunk in. I have to say though, you got a bit loopy when off the percocet. You also had to wait to get a refill (meaning you took it all before it was refill time).

These two, when put togather, are a disconcerting thing...

Did my Percocet refill today. I am back to my old self again.

Isn't that a painkiller? What happened? Did you hurt yourself testing your new magazine tube, or did you bust a gut laughing at the Hello Kitty rifle? Either way I apologize for any portion of your pain I may have been inadvertently responsible for.

Now you better go and make sure your lithium presecription is topped up. Wouldn't want to run out of those, no telling what might happen.

Isn't that a painkiller? What happened? Did you hurt yourself testing your new magazine tube, or did you bust a gut laughing at the Hello Kitty rifle? Either way I apologize for any portion of your pain I may have been inadvertently responsible for.

Now you better go and make sure your lithium presecription is topped up. Wouldn't want to run out of those, no telling what might happen.

I don't think a diagnosis of bi-polar is supported by his symptoms.

I would lean more towards schizophrenia based on his experiencing delusions of grandeur as well as illusions (saying his mag-tube was advertised as something it wasn't, believing he actually ran it over with a tractor, etc.) as well as the "word salads" he has posted.

For this, maybe some Seroquel or Abilify.

I did a Google, This is actually a real Firearm. Some Asian woman holding one and shooting @ a outdoor range. Is this what it is like in California? My Paris are with you guys.

Hope a end to it soon. I am running low on the Percocet. Did you buy a Kitty yet? I should just for the fun of it.

Zee sometimes I wonder what you are like in real life...I see only two possibilities:

1. You are a normal guy who uses the randomness of the internet to let the crazy out

2. You are completely bat-!@#$ insane, and the internet only lets a small portion of the crazy out.

At this point I cannot decide which would be funnier :p

Zee sometimes I wonder what you are like in real life...I see only two possibilities:

1. You are a normal guy who uses the randomness of the internet to let the crazy out

2. You are completely bat-!@#$ insane, and the internet only lets a small portion of the crazy out.

At this point I cannot decide which would be funnier :p

still laughing my arss off!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I must have burned Unobtanium @ my ebay site, with the Daisy Cleaning kit he bid on. Sorry, I will send a full refund A/S/A/P.

Pfft, I just thought the implication that you were bi-polar was off and supplied a better explanation, imho.

I am eccentric as **** myself, I just keep it off the forums because I do a lot of buying and selling and I want to inspire confidence in my character.