new benelli?

VINCIshooter

I agree, it probably is an upland gun but what else could they do to the Ultralights to make them lighter? They already say the Ultralights are the lightest 12 and 20-guages. I gotta believe it's more than just a lighter Ultralight.

From the intro on the home page it looks like it has a reciever like a Legacy.

By the way, SWEEEEEEEEET tease. Those marketing guys at Benelli must have fun at their jobs.

I think so too. I wonder if they will use the vinci three piece design an other guns in the future? I kinda doubt that this new one will have it though

this one definatly wont because you can see the cap im sure the next waterfowl gun of benellis will have three peice its really nice for cleaning.

Guy? I've never seen a guy with a body like that. The tattoo is same as the engraving on the gun.

The Vinci intro was awesome. Either way you got to admit, those marketing guys at Benelli love their job.

Hang on, Mofugra... VINCIshooter poster obviously has not yet discovered girls. Yes, it is a tattooed LADY (not a guy) in the add and the new weapon looks similar to those tattoos in the illustration. . Most folks will figure out that this IS indeed a female in the tattooed add. VINCIshooter is an avid shotgunner with shotgun knowledge above his years, but quite young and doesn't yet have an "eye" for this sort of thing! I know him from previous encounters.

Upland for sure. If it's lighter... I'm interested... I'm old... retired...and tired. Lighter is better on 4-5 hour upland bird hunt at my age.

Hang on, Mofugra... VINCIshooter poster obviously has not yet discovered girls. Yes, it is a tattooed LADY (not a guy) in the add and the new weapon looks similar to those tattoos in the illustration. . Most folks will figure out that this IS indeed a female in the tattooed add. VINCIshooter is an avid shotgunner with shotgun knowledge above his years, but quite young and doesn't yet have an "eye" for this sort of thing! I know him from previous encounters.

Upland for sure. If it's lighter... I'm interested... I'm old... retired...and tired. Lighter is better on 4-5 hour upland bird hunt at my age.

ok ok i see now i wasnt paying much attention my computer was freezing up and i only saw like the first image when its loading, the add is kinda interesting like the vincis but not as much "adrenaline" or hype, i think the gun will be nice especially for older people i know alot of people who cant upland hunt anymore because of the fact that there autos are too heavy, but for me i love fancy engraving and all but the vinci meets my needs and more, i hope benelli doesent remove all of the vincis cool promos though:rolleyes: