Benelli and Law enforcement

SPFAN

thats why we need to just nuke CRAZIFORNIA off the map!!;) they truley ran that state into the ground, no need to RUIN the other states as well!!:mad:

We have some very dedicated smart people here that are putting up a fight on all things gun related. they are gonna start to challange these silly laws in due time. I am not one of the smart ones but I did donate money.

The states that dont back us now by not selling us product are just hurting them selfs in the long run. There are people that wont sell anything to cali. Mr Larue was one of them untill we started a massive ban of his product. He now sells to cali and donated 10K to the fight. We need more like him. So ya see Skeeter you camt give up on us yet we are the front line.

Skeeter you cant give up on us yet we are the front line.

if you read my posting above, i did live in CRAZIFORNIA for 40 yrs and voted/donated $$ to try and defeat the LIBTARDS AND THEIR STUPID LAWS for all of my adult life!! cali isnt gonna change anytime soon until they vote out them STUPID DEMOTARDS!! im not sure how old you are, but i did my fighting to try and save that state but to no avail!! im done trying to save that state and am now onto SUPPORTING CO'S TO NOT SELL/BOYCOTT THAT STATE!! just so the residents will hopefully vote the IDIOTS out passing all them lame-a$$ laws!!:mad: sorry but your state is now RUINED for yrs to come!! and would take a while if at all to change/overturn the bad laws enacted there. i want to live my life now, with my assault weapon toys!! not when im 90!!;)

nein,nein,nein by them saying we refuse to sale to cali then you just making the anti's happy by keeping guns away from everyone,,,,i got a better i idea for every nelli a cop buys or station a cilvian get half off a new super nova:D.and someone done thought about nuking cali etc on superman the cartoon lex lurther was going to fill the falt lines with bombs to blow it off into the ocean :p

nein,nein,nein by them saying we refuse to sale to cali then you just making the anti's happy by keeping guns away from everyone,,,,i got a better i idea for every nelli a cop buys or station a cilvian get half off a new super nova:D.and someone done thought about nuking cali etc on superman the cartoon lex lurther was going to fill the falt lines with bombs to blow it off into the ocean :p

LOL.... lex luther = texas skeeter

please tell me first so I can either call super man or run

YUP!!! texas is the same way!! i can walk into a store with cash, and leave 15 min's later with a shotgun, rifle or even a hand gun and a truck load of ammo!! oh, and hi-caps mags as well!! so once again, lets just nuke CRAZIFORNIA & LOSER YORK from orbit!!:D after we send the GOOD PEOPLE of those horrific states a warning first of course!!;)

YUP!!! texas is the same way!! i can walk into a store with cash, and leave 15 min's later with a shotgun, rifle or even a hand gun and a truck load of ammo!! oh, and hi-caps mags as well!! so once again, lets just nuke CRAZIFORNIA & LOSER YORK from orbit!!:D after we send the GOOD PEOPLE of those horrific states a warning first of course!!;)

Yeah try to give me about 2 weeks heads up on that one Skeeter

H

SD,

You are correct, when I lived in AZ I walked in with cash and out of the store with a gas piston AR15, 8 mags, 2 Beta C's and a case of ammo in about 30 minutes. They said, "thank you and come again."

Even when I was getting all my Form 4s signed off by my local AZ CLEO, only once (out of 6 Form 4s) did he even come down to see me (the one day I was wearing my USPS shirt, D'oh!) and that was about a 2 second "whatcha getting now?" Two minuts to get them signed, and not even a question about anything (and I could easily pass for an escaped convict skin head, 6'4" 235 lbs, shaved head, fatty goatee and plenty of tats). Gotta' love the wild west cowboy states :)

its funny you say that SD!! the local sherrif here will sign anything. and when he's finished he says, "when we going shooting and we're using your ammo"?:D

It might help that my local class 3 dealer (a Ukranian guy named Boris) takes the cops out all the time to play with all his toys, and he has all the good/expensive stuff! I went out once and he pulled out 2 MG-42s and a SAW.

I'm sure as a dealer he gets better prices then we would (he's a wheeler dealer and changes guns like I change socks, every month :). I don't know what he paid for the SAW, but he wanted to sell me an MG-42 for $30K. If it were an MG-34, I might have thought about it more, but dropping that much on a single gun? My savings would take a bigger hit than I'm willing to right now. heck, my M-16 was $12.5 and I walked out shaking my head thinking "I can't believe I just dropped $12.5 on a gun" (it was an impulse buy, I'm so week :)