weaponlight for my M4!

xamoel

i appreciate that skeeter! should i decide to move to the U.S. one day, texas will be my first choice.

you got the best gun laws of any civilized state i guess.

That would actually be Alaska.

After that, Texas is in line with Arizona, Florida, and most of the other big ones.

http://www.mp5.net/info/sbsconr.htm

Lots of states are full NFA and castle doctrine, but you have to take other things into consideration.

For instance, Vermont has NO laws concerning carrying pistols ... it's a free for all. They are the only state like this, surprisingly.

But Alaska is considered by most who study this topic to be the most gun friendly state ... in that most EVERYONE is armed.

ETA - and I also plan on getting a M720L

Edited by Duggan

Arizona is in the process of loosening its concealed carry laws. They want to eliminate the permit requirements for concealed carry. The permits will still exist though. The permit will allow for legal carry inside some restricted areas such as bars or restaurants that serve alcohol.

Plus, the permit offers reciprocity with other States.

When I travel go on my weekly desert trips, my Benelli M4 or my AR15 is loaded and on safe held between the driver and passenger seat muzzle towards the floor board. No one cares. If you get pulled over, they might ask where you're heading and tell you to have a good time.

When I go to the Communist State of Kaliforniastan, I have to lock the weapon in a box, then lock the ammunition in a separate box. That's assuming the weapon is legal in the State.

I'd agree though, that Alaska would be overall better. The main reason is, there are unfortunately a lot of douche bags from Kaliforniastan here in Arizona.

The 720L is nice. I wish they better activation solutions though. The tape switch option will work fine on my Benelli, but on my AR15, I really don't like the tape switch option.

There are several rail covers that are offered that will mount a tape switch to the rail. Some switches are made specifically to mount to the rail itself. Hookster has a switch mount like this.

In the past, I drilled four holes into the factory handguard. I placed the switch where I wanted and ziptied it into place.

well, i have ordered the ergo lowpro wire cover, but i didn't see anything about a cover specifically made to hold a tape switch.

any links you got maybe?

€: found one already, the tango down battle grip rail cover w pressure switch.

@ hookster: would be interesting to hear what switch you are using!

Edited by xamoel