Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Benelli Forums
texas skeeter

new m4 bolt handle??

botach_2050_211995203.jpg

This is the one I got from Botach. OE handle weighs 11.8 grams and this one weighs 22.3, almost twice the weight of OE. Has anybody else weighed the options, DMW, GG&G, etc.? That one looks like it might be sharp on the edges, 1st time I've seen that one. FFT states on their site that the titanium one is 15.99 grams, kinda heavy for titanium??

Edited by needncash

found this on numrich's website for 26$. i've never seen one before. anyone know who makes it?? thought it was kinda cool looking. TS

1084550.jpg

I dunno, but given your recent transaction from Numrich, at least your not holding anything against them to deter you from possibly shopping there again.

Naw, i already had my PMS moment with TSG earlier in the month and all worked out fine...:D i just thought this one was cool looking, but i still want kip's upcoming handle.

Stock Handle: 12.5 Grams

GG&G Handle: 24.5 Grams

Design Concepts Handle: 8 Grams

Kip's is designed to weigh approximately what the stock charging handle does. However, it will be bigger than the Design Concepts handle.

Looks like that one will rotate as there are no 'flats' like the OE unit; ordered one of FFT - they indicate their weight around 16 grams is due to the size, being larger than Design concepts for easier handling with gloves. Will post AAR

found this on numrich's website for 26$. i've never seen one before. anyone know who makes it?? thought it was kinda cool looking. TS1084550.jpg
man,,thats an old school Benelli bolt handle from 1987 thru approxamtly 91,,can't believe you didn't know that,,,and you want to own a big boy limited edition one day,,back to pumps action shottys for you,,,,,lol.lol..

i was'nt into the benelli's back then like you old dogs!!:D im a new age m1014 guy!!;)

1998 is the year I got into Benellis,full throttle since then,,,my friend bought a then new first year Practical model of the cuff,,,man,,that shotgun blew away the competition,,never looked back since.Still searching for ya buddy,,I will be relentless and succecessful,,your future 10th anniverssary brother,,

Hey Skeeter,

You sure you don't just want to paint your new M4 with silver and gold curly-Qs? I'd be happy to write #1 of 1 on it for you.

:D

Hey Skeeter,

You sure you don't just want to paint your new M4 with silver and gold curly-Qs? I'd be happy to write #1 of 1 on it for you.

uh NOPE, im gonna get my SBEII 10th yr one way or the other!!:D I got a thing for limited edition sh-t!! the lessor made, the better. but that was FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!:p