Benelli M1014

wingbone

:confused: I purchased a M1014 about a year ago and now ready to accessorize it. first question is mine came with the fixed position collapsible stock, can I purchase the tube that will allow the stock to collapse, and is this legal do this seeing how the gun came with the fixed stock?.....2. anyone with tricked out M4's can send me some pics. for some ideas!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's great stuff!!!!!.....right now I have the Mepro 21 sight, I just ordered the 2 shot extension from sure cycle, looks like i just found the sling that will be my next purchase but now I have more questions....the rail you have on the barrel will that fit with the sure cycle extension??.....and do you know anyone to mill the tube??, I sure wouldnt want to send that to just anyone

That's the enthusiasm we like to hear! smile.gif I absolutely love the sling, very glad I got it. Hmmm, about the side armor rail--not sure if it will fit with the sure cycle extension. I'm thinking it won't--it's already kind of a tight fit with the Benelli brand extension, and it looks like the Surecycle one has a little bulge around the middle. Post some close-ups when you install it and I'll have a look.

As for someone to mill the tube... I haven't done it, but I think the member 'M1014' has. He might be able to point you in the right direction.

Wingbone,

I just put on a surecycle extender. See my post 'another M4 extension'. Although I don't have a forward rail, it looks like it should fit as the rail may be moved slightly rearward from where Jakjakman has it (I think, by analyzing the pics and looking at my M4 with that wider collar on the extender).

Support your local PJ

You guys are great!!!....thanks for the help and keep the info coming , I've been reading history of posts and finding all kinds of information I have not been able to find anyplace else. I'm sure I'll be around askin questions and buggin you guys alot now

jakjakman, Accurate did both M1014's and mine. You will not be disapointed. As I told wingbone, the only thing to know is that the tube is stainless and after the cuts are made there is no finish on the cut area. I mean he does not apply a finish and told me he does not have one that will take on this stainless. the work however is perfect. Locks hard in all positions.

Jakjakman,

here are pics of the surecycle extension. I think your forward rail will fit since the collar, although fatter, is shorter in length. Yes? No? Hope this gives you enuf info wingbone

threadkiller

Support your local PJ DSCF0599.jpg 09062227.jpg

[ 06-09-2006, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: AFPJ ]

AFPJ, I'll take a close look with a measuring tape tonight when I get home and post some pics too. I hope it'll work out. smile.gif

jmikesteen, thanks for the added info about the recoil tube milling. I guess I will be sending it off for a little adjustment. smile.gif Might have to wait a bit for the coffers to re-fill a bit though--I've been going kind of overboard lately on the M1014 upgrades as it is... :cool:

[ 06-10-2006, 12:01 PM: Message edited by: jakjakman ]