My M4 H2O up for sale

alexcapone

I really don't want to sell but its a seller's market for this gun right now. This is an awesome gun. Other posters are complaining about coating issues...that's BS. You can see the high quality close up pics and see there are NO issues with coating. I will probably upload a few more pics to my photobucket album later.

Edited by alexcapone

I really don't want to sell but its a seller's market for this gun right now. This is an awesome gun. Other posters are complaining about coating issues...that's BS. You can see the high quality close up pics and see there are NO issues with coating. I will probably upload a few more pics to my photobucket album later.

That's good news about the coating. I spoke with Benelli today and was told that there will be more H2O's next year. The limited production is temporary...??? :confused:

That's good news about the coating. I spoke with Benelli today and was told that there will be more H2O's next year. The limited production is temporary...??? :confused:
don't be confused,,its okay,,,thats what they said long ago abouthe M1014 limited edition,,only 2500,fine,,then came the flood of M4s.

Uh, the coating issues aren't b.s.

The coating is crap compared to my two other M4s (11707, 11717).

The coating made the shell stop lever freeze on mine.

The coating has worn off the bottom of the bolt already. The gun hasn't been shot yet

The coating on the recoil spring tube is worn off where the collapsible stock rides.

If you crunch the numbers, the H20's price isn't too bad when you consider you get the cs stock, full tube and 922r joy . . .

If you pay retail which is about $2099.

The coating has worn off the bottom of the bolt already. The gun hasn't been shot yet

The coating on the recoil spring tube is worn off where the collapsible stock rides.

If you crunch the numbers, the H20's price isn't too bad when you consider you get the cs stock, full tube and 922r joy . . .

Well I guess we can only speak for our own guns because mines perfect..the pictures speak for themselves.

Do you have pics of the bottom of the bolt and inside of the receiver?

I don't have pictures of the bolt/receiver interior. I used a friends camera to take those pics and I am probably not going to hassle him to take more. The inside of the receiver looks fine and the bottom of the bolt looks good too. Do you have pics of yours to show what you're talking about?

I'm really really beginning to believe yours is a fluke. You already said that the metal prep looked badly done and you indicated that the insides seemed to be coated in graphite powder. The curing process for this finish is a bake, and if the metal surface isn't prepped right or the temp is too high or too low the solid bond with the base metal turns into a brittle shell.

Benelli will fix it for you since it's a manufacturing mistake, but you can't use your gun as an example of the whole batch. You're working on a biased opinion...and having watched the majority of the H2Os posted for sale and in "look what I got threads" if this was a common issue the community would be buzzing.

Have you contacted Benelli?

I don't have pictures of the bolt/receiver interior. I used a friends camera to take those pics and I am probably not going to hassle him to take more. The inside of the receiver looks fine and the bottom of the bolt looks good too. Do you have pics of yours to show what you're talking about?

Yes, posted in a thread I started a few days ago.

I'm really really beginning to believe yours is a fluke. You already said that the metal prep looked badly done and you indicated that the insides seemed to be coated in graphite powder. The curing process for this finish is a bake, and if the metal surface isn't prepped right or the temp is too high or too low the solid bond with the base metal turns into a brittle shell.

Benelli will fix it for you since it's a manufacturing mistake, but you can't use your gun as an example of the whole batch. You're working on a biased opinion...and having watched the majority of the H2Os posted for sale and in "look what I got threads" if this was a common issue the community would be buzzing.

Have you contacted Benelli?

I haven't seen anyone else post up detailed, close in pics.

Even in areas where there is coating, it wears off, i.e. bolt, bolt lugs, recoil tube, etc.

I don't think I am biased, after all I am not trying to SELL it.

I may contact benelli but I'd hate to think about the turn around time.

I haven't seen anyone else post up detailed, close in pics.

Even in areas where there is coating, it wears off, i.e. bolt, bolt lugs, recoil tube, etc.

I don't think I am biased, after all I am not trying to SELL it.

I may contact benelli but I'd hate to think about the turn around time.

Biased just means you are going off of one set of facts based off your particular situation. I'm not using it negatively here.

And I hear you about the turn-around, but I am guessing a high-profile weapon like this showing sloppy production methods would be delt with quickly. It'd be like a sports car catching fire three feet out from the factory door...and since the poor workmanship resulted in the weapon malfunctioning you've got twice the speaking power.

A bad finish is one thing, a gun that you have to use like a metal club is another entirely for a high profile manufacturer.

Hopefully, this is a first run issue and isolated. I would certainly contact Benelli. There's too much $ invested to have a substandard product!!! (301-283-6981).

I am going to check out a batch a shop near me is getting in and see if there are variations.

If so, I might just end up keeping it. I'm not worried about corrosion just the flaws if you look closely.

Like I said before, if you pay retail, it is a good deal to get all trimmings and stay 922r safe.

If that even concerns you . . .