Jump to content

Looking for a straight stock


Recommended Posts

Hi there my first post and let me say thanks in advance to all the help I may get. I have the misfortune of being born in ny and our emperor cuomo has knifed the constitution in the back. My question is I need to find a straight stock for my m4 with pistol grip. Is there any interchangeability with other guns and where can I get one .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If I understand correctly you are looking for the Straight / Field stock for your M4, right? Not a non-collapsing Collapsible? If so then no, you don't need a different tube - the Field stock spins on and off per the usual method.

Edited by clynch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is there a video or something I can see ?


This one is pretty straightforward - in your case you would just spin the Field stock into place rather than the Collapsible:




Hope this helps,



PS: I'm not affiliated with Ratworx in any way - just found their video first.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

the funny thing is that i dot think the m4 is considered an assault riffle. its not called out specificlly the m2 is,not the m4. then under what is considered definition only a second pistol grip makes it an assault weapon not the first one.oh and a greater then 7 roundmag .so even with the extended ttube if you use 3 inch shells your good stanard well that would be 8

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...