The end of NP3 for end users at Wright

Dkay67

12 minutes ago, Milspec said:

Wright delivery day.  Overall things look pretty good.  A couple minor concerns but nothing that shouldn’t be manageable.

Will they re-do the troubled areas? 

I'm still waiting on my parts, sitting waiting for assembly or something like that

9 minutes ago, Dkay67 said:

Will they re-do the troubled areas? 

I'm still waiting on my parts, sitting waiting for assembly or something like that

Generally they are pretty good about correcting issues if it’s their fault.  Sometimes you have to stay on them to get a response because they appear to be a busy shop.

All is good.  I thought there was an issue with the extractor roll pin but I think it’s all good.

Unfortunately they always destroy the firing pin retaining pin o ring.  I have a few extra so I should be ok.

The finish on the bolt face isn’t as smooth as last time.  Maybe they didn’t prep it properly before plating but it’s just going to get dirty anyway.

I love unwrapping fresh NP3.  Too bad this will be the last time for the foreseeable future.