WTB C-Stock

SHARP1983

16 hours ago, rubicon20032003 said:

He’s getting greedy thats all.When Benelli hasn’t raised there prices to Leo dealers 

Greedy? I disagree.

The cost of everything is rising due to inflation. If he has seen what other secondary markets will bear for these C-stocks then he has every incentive to maximize his profit.

Not everyone can get law enforcement special pricing 

47 minutes ago, Dkay67 said:

Greedy? I disagree.

The cost of everything is rising due to inflation. If he has seen what other secondary markets will bear for these C-stocks then he has every incentive to maximize his profit.

I disagree with your disagreement. 

$599 for a $225 item isn't due to inflation. It's just straight price gouging lol.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Dkay67 said:

Greedy? I disagree.

Go to a Leo dealer and order one thats all .Not that hard 

1 hour ago, rubicon20032003 said:

If people seen what they pay for them .They would be shocked.Mybuddie is a Leo dealer .So I see the prices 

You are more likely getting LEO prices because he's your buddy than any other factor.

Stop playing "shop a LEO dealer" card because hardly any of those with an authorized Benelli agreement will risk having that yanked for violation 

You're in a fortunate position, that's all.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Dkay67 said:

You are more likely getting LEO prices because he's your buddy than any other factor.

Stop playing "shop a LEO dealer" card because hardly any of those with an authorized Benelli agreement will risk having that yanked for violation 

You're in a fortunate position, that's all.

Guess you haven’t went to a big gun show ever?Cause there’s Leo dealers selling Leo m4s at shows..Maybe call one and ask 

• Upvote 1

I paid him $399 for that stock on 1/17/20 and it shipped that day.  Is $499 or $599 crazy now......not in my opinion. GB had them for over $800.

I prepared so well for Hillary that I had three lifetime's quanity of 9mm that I got for an average of .12 cents. Sold all the extra last year through my local gun store for 45-80 cents a round.  He had ammo to sell (when nobody else did) and made customers happy while I paid him a 10% commission. It's not greedy, just buying low and selling high.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, DaveD9 said:

I paid him $399 for that stock on 1/17/20 and it shipped that day.  Is $499 or $599 crazy now......not in my opinion. GB had them for over $800.

I prepared so well for Hillary that I had three lifetime's quanity of 9mm that I got for an average of .12 cents. Sold all the extra last year through my local gun store for 45-80 cents a round.  He had ammo to sell (when nobody else did) and made customers happy while I paid him a 10% commission. It's not greedy, just buying low and selling high.

The last pre order for the stock was $399.I understand a $50 or $100 markup, but $200?The gun community is 1 of the few hobby communities that I am apart of that wants a lot of support but, when it's time to sell we will stick it to each other and say the market will support it.I will admit that I am late to the party on this 1, so I can't be upset that all the liquor and women are gone.

• Upvote 1

I also recommend calling LE dealers to see if they can't hook you up. Very few asked me to verify my eligibility.

Earlier this year I went to a LE dealer to purchase my 11715 model at MSRP. It took a lot of waiting but I refused to pay these insane prices building up a regular M4 to what the 11715 already had.

They didn't ask for any LE/MIL verification either and they sold the 3 other 11715 models on gunsamerica.com.

Edited by Kahamu
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Kahamu said:

I also recommend calling LE dealers to see if they can't hook you up. Very few asked me to verify my eligibility.

Earlier this year I went to a LE dealer to purchase my 11715 model at MSRP. It took a lot of waiting but I refused to pay these insane prices building up a regular M4 to what the 11715 already had.

They didn't ask for any LE/MIL verification either and they sold the 3 other 11715 models on gunsamerica.com.

I don’t see why people don’t get it.And go thru a Leo dealer .Atleast Someone else figured it out.Then pay stupid money for stuff 

On 1/4/2022 at 1:31 PM, Dkay67 said:

Benelliparts.net has a pre-order starting again

I've purchased before from him and be shipped the stock

Price is lower than you'll typically find online, ymmv

https://www.benelliparts.net/store/p1/PRE_ORDER_Benelli_M4_Collapsible_Stock_70085.html

Just went up 100 from last year ~499 to 599 , still cheaper than the bay