Rx arms charge handles

rubicon20032003

thanks for the review.  Glad you dig it.  the 0.2" longer helps with those with the after market buttons, as always, same weight as OEM handle. The bolt will be operating as designed with respect to weight.  Which clone are you using it on?

Edited by RxArms

19 minutes ago, RxArms said:

thanks for the review.  Glad you dig it.  the 0.2" longer helps with those with the after market buttons, as always, same weight as OEM handle. The bolt will be operating as designed with respect to weight.  Which clone are you using it on?

four peaks t4 coppola Only thing Turkish is receiver.Rest Benelli or aftermarket 

7 minutes ago, RxArms said:

In Canada we had the clones before you guys, we have 3 varieties I believe.  Good to know the clones take the charging handle, I never have tested any of them.  You replaced the bolt in the aftermarket with a benelli bolt?

Yes Benelli bolt.Bought a Benelli m4 parts kit for cheap .And switched over everything..And used Turkish receiver to replace cutup Benelli one .I ran your other handle in Turkish bolt before switch

Edited by rubicon20032003

6 minutes ago, rubicon20032003 said:

Yes Benelli bolt.Bought a Benelli m4 parts kit for cheap .And switched over everything..And used Turkish receiver to replace cutup Benelli one .I ran your other handle in Turkish bolt before switch

thats a good way to go, I always thought a good value would be to use a clone receiver with benelli bolt.  I have seen some reports of turkish bolt failing in canada.

22 minutes ago, RxArms said:

thats a good way to go, I always thought a good value would be to use a clone receiver with benelli bolt.  I have seen some reports of turkish bolt failing in canada.

My Turkish bolt was kinda mushrooming..So with Benelli barrel and bolt it’s ran fine..And parts kit was $450 with c stock .Was a no brainer to buy or build with clone receiver Sold all Turkish parts and got some money back 

Edited by rubicon20032003
  • Like 1

Got mine today as well- after testing it next to the current Taran Tactical charging handle I had been running on my M4 and which was my current favorite, i am sticking with the Rx arms one!  I like the extra width, and it uses the same very positive locking set up as the Taran Tactical one, which means it is very firmly and positively locked in, does not rotate, and will not fall out. I was also glad to see that it has plenty of clearance and will not rub the frame like the Freedom Fighter charging handle I tried first.  The knurling is perfect for me as well, enough that you will not lose grip but not so knurled that it is uncomfortable!  Very pleased!

20 minutes ago, Bolt_308 said:

Got mine today as well- after testing it next to the current Taran Tactical charging handle I had been running on my M4 and which was my current favorite, i am sticking with the Rx arms one!  I like the extra width, and it uses the same very positive locking set up as the Taran Tactical one, which means it is very firmly and positively locked in, does not rotate, and will not fall out. I was also glad to see that it has plenty of clearance and will not rub the frame like the Freedom Fighter charging handle I tried first.  The knurling is perfect for me as well, enough that you will not lose grip but not so knurled that it is uncomfortable!  Very pleased!

glad you like it!